These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Friday, September 29, 2006

contact my secretary

From: daniel chukwu - danielchukwu2@she.com

Dear Friend,


Longest time,i hope all is well together with
your family,if so glory be to God almighty.

Well,Sorry to hear this
news and understand that the fault is not from me.I'm happy to inform you
about my success in getting those funds transferred under the cooperation
of a new partner from paraguay.Presently i'm in Paraguay for investment
projects with my own share of the total sum.

Meanwhile,i didn't
forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring this
funds despite that it failed us some how. Now contact my secretary in Benin
his name is Patrick John on his e-mail address ( patrickjohn03@yahoo.co.uk )

Ask him to send you the total Amount of $1,250,000.00 u.s dollars
which i kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to
assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very
much. so feel free and get in touch with my secretary and instruct him
where to send the cheque as you know it was issued in a certfied bank draft
which you will cash in any bank approved or owned by government of any
country.

Please do let me know immediately if you cash the money so
that we can share the joy togather after all the sufferness at that time.
Right now,I am very busy here because of the investment projects which me
and the new partner are having at hand
Finally, remember that I have
forwarded instruction to the secretary on your behalf to send the draft
cheque to you immediately, so feel free to get in touch with PATRICK, he
will send the money immediately to you without any delay.

Thank you
and congratulations as God has done it for me.

Best
Regards,

Dr.Daniel Chukwu.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

get your free she.com e-mail address at

http://www.she.com