I am Mrs. Sophia Walter, an English woman suffering from a cancerous ailment. Presently, I am undergoing medical treatment in Barnes Hospital, South Wople Way, SW14 8SU, London, England. I am married to Sir Blair Walter an English man who worked with Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) for over a decade before the cold hands of death took him away on the 23rd of July 2003 at about 2:00 AM after a brief illness that lasted for two weeks. Our marriage lasted for fifteen years without a child. Before my husbands death, he had made a vow to use his wealth for the down trodden and the less privileged within the United Kingdom, Europe, America, Asia, Africa and the rest of the globe as he had passion for persons who cannot help themselves due to physical disability or financial predicament. I can adduce this to the fact that he needed a child from this relationship, which never came.
Since his death, I decided not to re-marry or get a child outside my matrimonial home. When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of $5,800,000.00 (Five Million, Eight Hundred Thousand US Dollars) with an offshore bank in Nigeria. Presently, this money is still with the bank. Recently, my doctor told me that I have 60 days to live due to my cancerous health. Though, what bothers me most is the stroke that I have in addition to the cancer. Having known my condition, I have decided to donate this fund to you and want you to use 80% of this gift which comes from my husbands effort to fund the upkeep of widows, widowers, orphanages, destitute, the down-trodden, physically challenged children, barren-women and for propagating peace in the universe while the remaining 20% will be for your kindness and assistance. It is often said that blessed is the hand that giveth.
I took this bold decision because, I do not have any child that will inherit this money and my husband relatives are not inclined to helping poor persons as I do not want my husband hard earned money to be misused or invested into ill perceived ventures. I do not want a situation where this money will be used in an ungodly manner, hence the reason for taking this bold decision. I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going. I do not need any telephone communication in this regard due to my deteriorating health and because of the presence of my husband relatives around me. I do not want them to know about this development. With God all things are possible.
As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of my representative in Nigeria, for drafting and notarization of the WILL and to obtain the necessary documents in your favor for the transfer. I will also instruct him to issue you a Letter of Authority that will empower you as the original beneficiary of this fund. I want you to always pray for me. My happiness is that I lived a life worthy of emulation. Whosoever that wants to serve the Almighty God must serve him with all his heart, soul, mind and also in truth. Please always be prayerful all through your life. Any delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing for an individual for this same purpose. Please assure me that you will act just as I have stated herein. Hope to hear from you soon and God bless you and the members of your family.
You can contact me through my personal email address:- email@example.com
Mrs. Sophia Walter (Benefactor