These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, October 23, 2006

hello!

NIGERIAN ARMY HEADQUARTERS
ASOKORO-ABUJA

ATTN:

My name is Major General Abuyi Danle of the
Nigerian Army,I am the Paymaster general of the armed
Forces (Infantry, Airforce and
Navy). I am due for retirement within the first
quarter of the year 2007, after completing my 35yrs
It is with heart full of trust and confidence that I
make this resolve to contact your respectable self to
assist me in buying a beautiful mansion in an
exclusive area of your country's capital
where I intend to relocate with my family after
retirement. I also will want to invest in
telecommunication, estates and other
businesses you may suggest for me.

By virtue of my position in the military I am
restricted by my country's civil service code of
conduct from owing/operating foreign account of any
sort. Because of this I can only do things outside my
shore through proxies, I was able to deposit the sum
of $14.7mln(Fourteen Million, Seven Hundred
U.S.Dollars)only with a security
firm in Europe.

PLEASE!!!
I am holding this in confidence with you believing
that you will keep everything between the two of us
during and after the conclusion of this transaction. I
have an unblemished reputation and wouldn't want
anything to tarnish a good image/name nurtured over
the years.

You will be required to proceed to the company in
Europe to clear the funds deposited as family treasure
on my behalf,from there you are to purchase a possibly
seaside mansion for me. You will safekeep the rest of
the money untill my retirement next year when I
will come over to meet with you. Understand that you
will not be helping me for nothing as I intend that
you keep 10% of the sum as compensation for your effort/cooperation.

Could you please notify me of your acceptance to help
in this transaction by sending me your private
Telephone. Be informed that all relevant documents to
clear this fund are legally procured and
you will be furnished with vital directives on how to
proceed.

Awaiting your positive response,
You are BLESSED,
Major Gen.Abuyi Danle