These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Friday, October 20, 2006

HI THIS IS UR FRIEND NELLY

From: NELLY - nellyd@mac.com

How are you?
I am Nelly C. Damian am 16 years old i am a
Londoner (UK) my mama is a an Algerian. my late popa
Mr. Davey was an engineer in London (Uk)before he died
in a car accident on 6th of january 2006.

He deposited the sum of (12 Million pounds) in one of
the security and finance company in Europe before he died i have tried to claim this money now as i am in need of it to care for myself and to further my education
but i was told to bring a matured person to do the claim on my behalf I could have told my mama but my mama and popa were divorced for many years before popa died i was a year old then and i was brought up by a german lady by name miss schloer who took me to germany but she is late now.

Drug and Illicit sex by mama was the reason of the
divorced as my popa made me to understand that my mama
turned to junkies and made away with all that they had
except the money with the security and finance company which popa disclose not to any except me before he died unfortunately popa is the only child of the family and grannys are late my education is at stake i do not know my mama till this moment i need to continue my education in london and take care of myself thats why i contacted you to help me do the claim on mybehalf and invest it till i finish my education as i am too young to take care of the money now so please get tome as quick as possible so that i can give you the contacts of the company for you to contact them.

Regard,
Nelly