These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Sunday, October 01, 2006

INVESTMENT

From: isowo 01 - isowo013@yahoo.ca

Hello Dear,
My name is Miss Isowo Amedi I am an accountant in an holding firm here in dakar senegal and i will be due to retirement in a two year time,
But before my retirement i want to invest the fund that i have made during my time in service into a well profitable business , and i want to invest this fund outside my country for safety reason because i don't want the government of senegal to question me of getting this large amount of money after my retirement.
In a nut shell i have in my position two million five dollars($2.m) in a financier institute and i want to invest this fund in a well lucrative business.
I will be needing your assisitance as my foreign partner to invest this fund in your country , you are to be my front and guide for this purpose .
I will be waiting for your compitency and capability of handling this big project.
Please do not hesitate to contact me upon your acceptance of my proposal.
Upon your acceptance of this proposal we shall discuss the modality of the success of this investment..

Yours faithfully,
Miss Isowo Amedi


---------------------------------
Make free worldwide PC-to-PC calls. Try the new Yahoo! Canada Messenger with Voice