These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Sunday, October 29, 2006

Respond Urgently

From: Mr Duke Martin - martin_duke42@yahoo.co.uk

Dear Friend,

I know this email will come to you in an odd manner as you have not received
any prior communication from me before now.

But be that as it may, my name is Mr. Martin Duke and I was privileged to be
the account officer of my deceased client who lost his life sometime ago.

In the process of review of the financial report by my bank, I discovered
that both of you have a similar last name, hence I contacted you so that I
can give you further briefing on my intention and how to disburse the
estate he left behind.

I will most acknowledge your prompt response as that would enable us to
start something immediately.

Sincerely,

Mr Martin Duke.

_________________________________________________________________
FREE pop-up blocking with the new MSN Toolbar - get it now!
http://toolbar.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200415ave/direct/01