These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Friday, October 27, 2006

STANDARD BANK LONDON

From: ALLEN THOMPSON - allen_thompson2200@yahoo.co.uk

Reply-To:
MIME-Version: 1.0


Allen Thompson
Standard Bank London
United Kingdom
private email: allen_thompson2005@yahoo.co.uk
confidential phone: +447011138012.

Good day to you,

My name is Mr. Allen Thompson with the Standard Bank London.We had a very good customer who banked with us. This woman died three years back as a result of prolong ailment, before her death, she made a deposit in my bank that is worth us$15.6m (fifteen million six hundred thousand united sates dollars) that was to be transferred to a security and finance company here in London.

Since the death of this customer, we have not being able to trace anyone as the next of kin and no one has come forward to lay claims to her funds.A situation I have monitored closely with keen interest with my position in the bank. Now having monitored this deposit and managed it over the years before her death, and hence nobody has showed up as the next of kin for the past four years, I have removed the file to my private vault.

The governing body of the bank has decided that after a stipulated time and no one shows up as next of kin, the funds will be confiscated by the government. I therefore seek your consent to present you as the next of kin to the late customer because I know you can help me. Every other arrangement has been concluded.

This does not have any risk attached to it, as I will handle all the internal documentations. Your interest will be negotiable before we commence the operation.
For the sake of transparency in this matter, you are free to make immediate contact with me through my confidential email:allen_thompson2005@yahoo.co.uk for further information related to this matter.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards
Mr. Allen Thompson