These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Tuesday, October 17, 2006

support to acquit this fund

From: Dr Benson David Jnr - drbenjnr@myway.com

Hello
Good day and best wishes in all your endeavors.

It gives me
great privileged to contact you of a chance in a possibility of
soliciting with you as a foreign partner to work things out
together
to enhance a great diversity of fund that has been trapped down in
our
financial institution due to untimely death of Mr. Grady Dorman
from
Australia, whom we lost due to the tragedy in the tsunami
disaster

I
seek this chance as if am about to retire from the bank
to ask for
your support to acquit this fund As the accountant general
of the
bank, I can be able to provide the necessary documents needed
and the
proof needed with legally backed for you to be the Next of Kin
of the
deceased only by your interest

This fund when finally cleared by the
bank to you as the Next of Kin through my provided contacts
and
transferred to any nominated online bank chosen for sharing
among us I
will agree to make it a 60/40 share with you, as I am now on the
verge
of my retirement from the bank having served the bank for 20
years

I
strongly look forward to hearing from you, as I will make
every
arrangement of this transaction to be 100% risk free and secured


Looking forward to hear from you by my private email timosar45@yahoo.
com.hk

Thanks
Tim