These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Friday, November 03, 2006

ASSISTY

From: osinachi clems9 - osinachi_clems9@hotmail.com

Cabinet Maitre Chamber
Cotonou,
Benin Republic.

Atten: Sir
PLEASE CONTACT ME: osinachi_clems@inbox.lv
Compliments of the Season.

I humbly request your advice and assistance to invest some millions of
united states dollars from Optimum Resource and Finance Bank Cotonou Benin
Republic in West Africa.

I am Osinachi Clems, the attorney to Late Dennise Berkins
an expertriate Engineer here in Cotonou. I received a memo from the foreign
operations unit of the Optimum Resource and Finance Bank for an interview
on some funds that belongs to my Client,Dennise Berkins.

The Bank informed me on their policy to Freeze the account and redirect this
funds - 53.5m(Fift Three million, five hundred thousand USD) back to
government treasury because they saw no next of kin in his entire file
within the bank and his account has been dormant for many years which is
against the policy of the O.R.F Bank.

I am contacting you because of the need to involve a foreigner who I can
front to make the claim of this funds with every legal due process.
I have resolved to share this money with you 50/50 and invest my share in
yur country.
I will need your full name, address and your direct telephone number for
further oral clarifications on this proposal.

Contact me at my private email:osinachi_clems@inbox.lv

Yours faithfully,
Osinachi Clems Esq.

_________________________________________________________________
FREE pop-up blocking with the new MSN Toolbar - get it now!
http://toolbar.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200415ave/direct/01