These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Friday, November 24, 2006

FOR THE LONDON BOND BLAST( REPLY URGENT PLEASE

From: Mr. Adams Trimmer - adamsmmer3@myway.com

>From Barrister Adams Trimmer.
Dear Sir
I am sorry if this mail came to you by surprise, I came in contact with you in my internet direcory search. I am Mr Adams Trimmer,solicitor/advocate here in United States and also a personal attorney to late Engr Anthony Challis , a national of your country ,who used to work with Shell Petroleum Development Company here in US herein after,shall be referred to me as my client. On the July 21, 2005 my client, his wife and their three children were involved in a Bomb explosion the rocked the three centers here in London.

Unfortunately, all occupants of the vehicle lost their lives in a Hospital.As a Result of Severe Injuries Sustained During The Unfortunate bomb blast. Since then I have made several inquiries to your embassy to locate any of my clients extended relatives this has also proved unsuccessful. After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to track his last name over the Internet, to locate any member of his family hence I contacted you.

My purpose of contacting you is to assist in repatriating the money and property left behind by my client prior to his death before they get confiscated or declared unserviceable by the Finance house where this huge deposits were lodged particularly with the company where the deceased had an amount valued at about US$6.Million dollars. The company had issued me a notice to provide the next of kin or have the fund confiscated within the next thirty official working days.

Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for some times now I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin of the deceased since you are the same last name with late Mr Anthony so that the proceeds of this amount valued at US$6 million dollars can be paid to you and then we can share the money afterwards. I have all the necessary official and legal documents that can be used to back up the claim we may make. All I require is your honest co-operation to enable us in seeing this deal through.

For your most cherished assistance you shall be entitled to 40% of the total sum while 5% have been mapped out to cover all sundry expences that may accrue in the course of the tranansaction, 5% have also been mapped out for donations to charitable organisations and this will be donated anonymously by us. While 50% Goes in my favour. I guarantee that this will be executed under legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.
Please contact me immediately as soon as you receive this mail.

Thank you,
Barrister Adams Trimmer
Legal Adviser to
Engr Anthony


---------------------------------
Everyone is raving about the all-new Yahoo! Mail beta