These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, November 18, 2006

HELLO

From: Charles Lee - charleslee1999@yahoo.fr

Revival Church of Christ.
Macoury boulevard,
11 BP 337 Abidjan 11.
Cote d'Ivoire.

Dear Freind,

I am PASTOR CHARLES LEE, pastor incharge Revival Church of Christ here in Abidjan, I know that this letter will come to you as a surprise nevertheless,I will like you to treat the matter as urgent as you can once you receive this message, my contact to you is a divine contact from the direction of of our Lord Jesus Christ, hope you will not let down this trust as I am quite sure that you are also a believer too.

The late Mrs Elizabeth Najao was a member of this church because of the trust she had on me as her pastor, before her sudden death she revealed to me $9.5m her late husband Dr.Stephen Najao deposited in a bank here in case she did not survive her sickness, I should make an arrangement with a foreigner in Abroad who will contact the bank as her late husband business partner to provide an account where the bank will transfer the money for the future of their two little kids Azu and Mary, she do not want the money to be invested in this country because of their enemies, now that Mrs Elizabeth was no longer Alive May her soul rest in perfect peace Amen.

Please, if this letter touches you and you are willing to guide this money for this orphans with honesty and with the fear of God, please just get back to me immediately so that I will give you more details about the transfeF and also advice you on what to do. Feel very free to carry on with this transfer with me as I have gone to the bank where the money was lodged and confirmed everything ok, there is no risk involved in this transfer, everything will go according to the will of God and with hope our God will never let me down for directing me to you.

I am sending the divine glory of our Lord and peace to you and your family.

PASTOR CHARLES LEE



MSN Hotmail sur i-mode : envoyez et recevez des e-mails depuis votre téléphone portable