These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Sunday, November 26, 2006

I need your urgent response: Thanks

From: Nic Newton - newton6chamber@hotmail.com

SOLICITORS AND ADVOCATES
MASCOT CHAMBERS.
102 OLODI AVE , JOS
Fax: 234-01487569.


Dear Friend,

I am highly delighted to be in contact with you and sorry for the embarrassment this mail might be to you as we have not met or known each other before; it is with trust and believes that I write to you.

I am Barrister Nic Newton, a Legal Practitioner Base In Nigeria . I have decided to contact you so that we can carry out this mutually beneficial business transaction due to the confidence I have in you.

My late Client Mr. Burton W. Auxier , an American until his death deposited a total of $7.9Million (Seven Million Nine Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) three years ago with an International Bank. He was an Oil Consultant/Contractor with the Chevron Nigeria Ltd. Since I am the personal attorney to Mr. Burton W. Auxier , he
gave me the custody of the deposit documents, and as such entrusted me with the Legal Rights to transfer and execute this deposit to any Next of Kin after his demise.

I have since tried to locate any Next of Kin to my late client without success; hence I decided to contact you so that you can rightfully/legitimately stand as the next of kin(Beneficiary) to inherit the deposited sum. This is a staggering sum, and I need a reliable person to help me with necessary arrangements to transfer the deposited sum out of Nigeria before it is declared un serviceable .

By virtue of my position as an Attorney, I will arrange the documents in your name so that you can legitimately apply as a Next of Kin to my Late client since your profile search shows that you a trustful someone, and a good person, so i decided to mail you. Note: You not being his blood relative will not be a barrier to the success of this transaction. You will be entitled to 50% of the total sum should you be willing to assist me in this business transaction, and I will get the remaining 50%.

I will prepare a formal agreement to guide us in this transaction for accountability purpose. Please contact me at newton_solicitor@inMail24.com or newton_solicitor@lawyer.com as soon as possible so that we can start processing the documents.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours truly, Barr. Nic Newton ( Esq .}. Talk now to your Hotmail contacts with Windows Live Messenger