These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, November 13, 2006

invitation Call

From: davidtruex@myway.com - davidtruex@myway.com

International Family Law Chambers
218 STRAND, LONDON WC2R 1AP,
ENGLAND.
Tel:+4470-11120658
Fax:+4487-12562597
Email:davidtruex@myway.com

Dear Sir,
Greetings! It is with due respect I contact you.
Please, I want to introduce myself and this business
opportunity to you. My name is David Truex ESQ.
I wish to know if we can work together. I would like
you to stand as the next of kin to my deceased client
who made some deposits to a bank. He died without any
registered next of kin and as such the funds now have
an open beneficiary mandate. In the sence that if i do
not produce the beneficiary or Next of Kin to the
Funds within the speculated time the bank has given
me,it will be confisicated and the bank will tender it
to the Central Bank of England as uncliamed Funds.
If you are a trustworthy and honest person do let me
know so that I can give you comprehensive details on
what we are to do.
I urgently hope to get your response soonest.
Regards,
Mr. David Truex ESQ.
Pls responde to the email above for security reasons