These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, November 06, 2006

Invitation to Become a Ministry Partner

From: Mrs Vangie Claassen - vangie_claassen@yahoo.com

Invitation to Become a Ministry Partner

Dearest in Christ,

However strange or surprising this contact might seem to you, as we
have not meet personally or had any dealings in the past, I humbly ask
that you take due consideration of its importance and immense benefit,
the reason of my message is very fundamental to the doctrine of human
privileges and right. I am inviting you to become a ministry partner
with me in this strategic ministry.

My name is Mrs. Vangie
Claassen. I was born in Mt. Lake, Minnesota U.S.A and grew up in Congo,
Africa, where my parents served as missionaries; I am married to Dr.
Brian Claassen who is a business man, we were married for 18 years
without a child and he died last year after a Cardiac Arteries
Operation.

Recently, My Doctor told me that I would not last for the
next three months due to my health condition (cancer of the lever and
stroke) having known my present health condition there is a deep secret
which I want to share with you in full confidentiality.

Before my
husband died last year he had a banquets at a Security & Finance
Company valued at ($3.650.000 us dollars) presently this fund is still
in the Security Vault of the Company.

Having known my health
condition, I feel it will be legally proper to donate this fund to you
to utilize the way I am going to instruct herein. I once asked members
of my family to close my accounts and distribute the funds that I have
there to religious organizations but they refused and kept the money to
themselves, Hence I do not trust them anymore, as they seem not to be
contented with what I have left for them.

I want you to use this fund
according to the bed wishes of my late husband to help less privileged
people and in propagating the word of God, I do not want in away where
this fund will be used in ungodly way.

I therefore seek your consent
to this decision to handle the funds the way we stated herein. Also I
want you to always remember me in your daily prayers because of my up
coming Cancer Surgery.

Please any delay in your reply will give me
room in sourcing another person for this same purpose; I expect your
favorable response urgently, indicating your full interest to this
ministry partnership.

In his vineyard

Vangie Claassen.
Alternative
email address: vangieclaassen@terra.com