These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Sunday, November 19, 2006

the mail

From: MISS RICHEAL BOB - missbobricheal@yahoo.com

Hello Friend,


Please read this message and get back to me urgent Please am serious about this. May this mail find you in Good condition.

It Permit me to inform you of my desire of going into relationship with you. I have the believe you are a reputable, responsible and trustworthy person I can do relay with for a partner and by matter of trust I must not hesitate to confide in you for this simple and sincere transaction.

My name is Miss Richeal, I am 29 years old and I am single, from Nigeria, am a banker here in NIGERIA, I need a very good relationship with you and open minded so that we can work together as one family and have this golden furtune that comes my way.

Really, we do not know each other before but, since the world is a global village where one can be reached any where of his destination by the means of communication with the help of the world technology of today. Meanwhile, it was also after I went through your profile today, that I decided to contact you because of what l want to do with you.

My plans was that as soon as this transaction get through, I will resign from my work and come over to stay in your country and invest.

Your statue is good enough, due to the country you come from and I have the belive that if we can understand our selves, we will achive something good from this project. My communicating with you this evening was very please to me and I don't want to wait due to the urgence this transaction needed.

In my department i discovered an abandoned sum of $ 9.5m US dollars ( Nine Million, Five Hundred Thousand U.S Dollars ). In an account that belongs to one of our foreign customer, who died along with his entire family in a plane crash in the year 2001 in that almost took the whole life of the pasengeres on board Since we got this information about his death, we have been expecting his next of kin to come over and claim his money because we cannot apply for it as the next of kin, associate or relation to the deceased as indicated in our banking guidelines but unfortunately we learnt that all his supposed next of kin or relation died along side with him at the plane crash leaving nobody behind for the claim.

It is therefore upon this discovery that I decided to make this transaction proposal to you, so that the fund will be release to you as the next of kin. Since nobody is coming for the claiming of this fund and I don't want this money to go into the Bank treasury as unclaimed fund. Pls, this is an oppotunity for you and me.

The Banking law and guideline here stipulates that if such money remained unclamed after five years, the money will be transfered into the Bank treasury account as unclaimed fund. The request of a foreigner as next of kin or associate in this transcation is needed occasioned by the fact that the customer is from your same Area and I am a citizen of this town, I cannot stand as his next of kin or associate. Please my dear, If you are capable to handle this project with me, contact me urgently as soon as you recieve this message so that I will go into details and tell you what you have to do.

Here is my direct telephone number where you can reach for more details : +23463375410 , It is important that you call/email me via my private email address (miss_bobricheal1@yahoo.ca) as soon as you receive this mail.

I am waiting to hear from you as soon as possible.

Miss Richeal
THANKS FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING