These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, November 23, 2006

Please help me out

From: Louis - louis_love2007@yahoo.com

Hello Friend
I want you to pls help me i;m in need of some money {$500}to take my mother to the hospital but i dont have where to go that is why have come to you to pls help me wth any amount of money you have i will be very glad if you can help my mother from the possition she is now no one who bear a child and that child will want her mother dieing of somethin pls i dont know what to say pls help me out of this problem i;m anly face.no father to help ,my father died last three years ago nobn of my fathers family is ready to help us they bit me and my mum out of my fathers house and they own it for themself pls help me