These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Dear One

From: Christain wellnes center,Gozo Malta - rosenthalanna@virgilio.it

Dear One.

I am Mrs. Benedicta Lewis-Johnson from Trinidad and Tobago
I am married to Mr.William Lewis Johnson who worked with our Embassy in
Malta for nine years before he died in the year 2002. We were married
for eleven years without a child.He died after a brief illness that
lasted for only four days.

Before his death we were both born again
Christians.
Since his death I decided not to remarry as we were married
for Twenty Seven years without a child, When my late husband was alive
he deposited the some substantial amount of money with Private BANK
here in Malta.
Recently, my Doctor told me that I would not last till
the next summer due to a terminal cancer and hypertensive problem.
Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to a church
organization or good person that will utilize this money the way that
will give glory to God.I spend all my time in the hospital and barely
have time to communicate.

I want a God fearing person that will use
this money for orphans and widows and other peoples that needs help and
also alleviate sufferings from ths people.

As a christain, The Bible
made us to understand that"Blessed is the hand that giveth".l took this
Decision after my seven days of praying and fasting because I don't
have any child that will inherit this money.
I am doing this in honor
of my husband wishes, I don't want my
husband's efforts to be used by
those that conspired for his death.

Contact me on my email address as
i have to use a nurse to send this message,
email address
lwjbenet12@searchmalta.com

..and i want you to promise me
that you
will use the money as I Stated herein.

Hoping to receive a response
on how you can be reached on telephone,fax and a contact address.


Thanks and Remain blessed.
l remain yours .
Mrs. Benedicta lewis
Johnson