These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, December 25, 2006

DUBAI UAE

From: Mr. Williams s adoo - williams_adoo@hotmail.com

Dear Sir.
Good day to you, I am so sorry for sending you unsolicited mail, is just that I did not have any other alternative than this, I got your contact information when am going through the directories in Dubai chambers of commerce and industries and decided to contact you my self for the sake of business, My name is Mr. Williams's adoo, I am from Liberia in West Africa, and my father is Mr. Adams adoo a business merchant in my country Liberia, who died four years ago I contact you for business issue of which I am now in Dubai to negotiate, a very good real business man who will help me invest my money in a very good business that will yield profit to both of us, so please kindly email me and attach your number as to enable me call you so that we will discuss this issue face to face. I am looking forward to receive your prompt response.
Regards,
Mr. Williams's adoo