These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, December 27, 2006

From:Miss Sandra Emile

From: Sandra Emila - sans_emile@yahoo.com

From:Miss Sandra Emile.
Address:Plot 745 Avenue koumassi remblais Abidjan,
Cote D' ivoire
Dearest One,

I am Sandra Emile,writing from Ivory Coast,I was moved by your profile and i decided to contact you for assistance as your profiled has proofed who you are and your capabilities too.There is this ($6,500,000.00 United States Dollars) which my late father kept in Utility Delivery And Sleaning Company in Ivory Coast as containing family valuables before he was assassinated by unknown persons from the rebels after the new political crisis in my country in 2001.

Right now,i am not able to clear this box from the company because of my tender age and can not secure this money here because of the political crisis in this country,now i wish to relocate to your country where the box of money will be shipped to and we meet after the box has been transfered to your country for investment.
I want you to help me claim and retrive the box from the security company with the documents I have here with me and transfer it into your country for my future life purposes and on profitable investment.

I will be attaching the Certificate of deposit,my photo and Course of signing the documents with the security company as soon as you indicate your interest in this transaction.
I will be waiting patienly for your email and hope to get maximum coperation from you.
Goodbye,
Miss Sandra Emile.
Address:Plot 745 Avenue koumassi remblais Abidjan,
Cote D' ivoire
Please Reply Through This Box For Security Reasons
Email :(sans_emile@yahoo.com)

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
http://mail.yahoo.com