These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Sunday, December 17, 2006

GENERAL OVER SEAS

From: Mr James Wilson - jameswilson2006@rediffmail.com

HEAD OFFICE
1 al-sufouh
jumeirah road Dubai
United Arab Emirate

Dear/Sir/Madam,


IT's my pleasure to have good communication with you,I used this opportunity to wish
compliment of season.

I'M (Mr James Wilson)Chief Executive and project director Nahkeel real estate development (Dubai)U.A.E.
I Joind Nakheel group of company ten years ago, I Married with three children, I originated from (South Africa)by British mother.I was in charge of three major island project development in(DUbai)U.A.E,Which is under development, The (3)palm island project is located into the sea such as water front villas,railway,hotal under water vehicular tunnel is under construction, in my supervision many more facilities e.t.c.
THe aspect of introducing my self to you, I wan't to nagotiate confidential deal with you,
I and my colleagues aworlded some inflated contract two years ago,The contract has been executed,ten million daller fund,which is deposited in the bank since two yeas ago without cliem,I and three of my colleagues decided to invested the fund out of (u.a.e) we wish to invest in a stable economy like that of your country,I am interested in investing the fund in
your company,if your country's law allows foreign investors.I and my colleagues have ten million dollers cash with a finance house and we are ready to invest the fund with you,
pending when both of us agrees on a particular terms,please,contact me on this email address(james_1wilson@yahoo.com)with your reference.I am looking forward on your asstance in this transaction,candly keep our descussion secret in order to be in save side.

yours faithfully
Mr James Wilson