These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Sunday, December 10, 2006

My Drearest one, please give me your respond now

From: melisa2iyama iyama - melisa2iyama@yahoo.fr

>From Miss Melisa Iyama
Cote d ivoire ,West Africa.

My Dearest One,

Am Greetings to you in the name of our almighty saviour.


With warm hearts I offer my friendship,And my greetings, and I hope this letter meets you in good time. It will be surprising to you to receive this proposal from me since you do not know me personally. However, I am sincerely seeking your confidence in this transaction, which I propose with my free mind and as a person of integrity. My name isMiss Melisa Iyama, I am 20years old and I am the only Daughter to the late former minister of agriculture in cote d ivoire. Mr. Alihu . Iyama. I decided to contact you through email...

My dad died since 2 yrs ago in a ghastly plane crash on his way back from France, and since then life has not been easy for me and my family anyway i thank God that i am alive today.

Since the death of my dad things have not been easy with us. Though my dad died leaving a huge amount of funds and the government has refused to release this money because the money has been lodged in a foreign account. My problem is that The money he packed in a trunk box which he deposited with one of the security companies here as family valuables amounting to (USA$10,8 milion dolars ) is there and the only and normal option is for me and my mother is to claim this box out from the security company and to transfer it to a safe country , through a reliable friend/husband.

I and my sick mother have gone through hell even my dads brothers could not help us and the only given option now for us to have a reliable foreigner that can assist us to make claims of this box out from the custody of the security company and to use his/her foreign account so that the funds can be transferred into his or her Account. After this has been done my sick mother and I are willing to offer 15% of the funds to anyone that can assist us so that we can claim box out from the security company.

My mum has been so ill and things are not really going well with us here. I decided to contact you because i knew God is going to use you to assist me and my sick mother from our present predicament.As soon as we have been able to collect this box out from the security company, I and my sick mother will be coming overseas so we can start up a new life and invest in a profitable business venture i will be glad if you can assist. There is nothing to fear about as i will send send my pictures, International passport copy and the related documents for proper identification if you need it urgently,as i write this I write in tears and pains, I appeal to you to assist me so that the box can be retrieved and claim out from the security company .I will give you more details as soon as i hear from you.

I want you to know that i have been directed by the spirit to contact you, may the lord bless you richly as you assist me in regaining our lost life back as this is my mum's only wish right now? and do please reply me.

Please i am seriousely awaitting to hear from you.
>From Me Your's Best regards,
Miss Melisa Iyama


---------------------------------
Découvrez une nouvelle façon d'obtenir des réponses à toutes vos questions ! Profitez des connaissances, des opinions et des expériences des internautes sur Yahoo! Questions/Réponses