These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Sunday, December 03, 2006

SEND YOUR CONTACT INFORMATIONS

Hello Dear
 
Thanks for your mail and your willingness to assist me in retrieving this my inherited fund from the security company where it was deposited by my late father before He died.
 
I want you to understand that this is no joke but real because I have all the legal proofs for you to be assured and convinced that I am not a joker,ok.
This money in question as I explained to you earlier on was arranged and packaged in a truck box before it was deposited and registered by my late father as family art works and treasures for security reasons so

that nobody could steal this box away from the security strong room where it was secuired. I shall give you the deposit certificate of this box that was issued to my late father and the deed of agreement that my late father entered with this
security company after He deposited and registered this consignment with them so that you can contact this company yourself for verification but I will only
do so as soon as I receive the following information from you:
 
(1) Your full names and contact address
(2) Your direct telephone and fax numbers if any so
that I can fax all this legal documents to you.
 
I shall foward this required information to the security company with a written letter of authourisation indicating that I have personally appointed you as my foreign partner who will help me in claiming this truck box from them pending on my arrival to meet you in your country for the continuation of my educational career and investment in your own area of choice since I am still a novics
in the buisness world.
 
Please,get back to me with all this information as soon as you read this mail to enable me forward all this legal documents making this transaction 100 %
real to you because the political crisis here is so much that is why I am still on hide-out for the fear that those that killed my late father could still be after my life.
 
Always contact me here.
 
I have just attached my picture to you.I am urgently waiting for your quick response.
 
Mary Bamba


Access over 1 million songs - Yahoo! Music Unlimited.