These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Assalamualaikum

From: Hannah Hatleberg - hannah_hatleberg@fsmail.net

Assalamualaikum


My name is Amina Hannah Hatleberg from America. I am the surviving
Daughter of Dr. and Mrs Hatleberg who died as a result of plane crash
of Alaska Airlines Flight 261 which crashed on January 31 2000. My
family converted to Islam in 1998 When my late Parent were alive.
My father deposited the sum of$4.5 Million (four million, five hundred
thousand U.S. Dollars) with International Diplomatic service firm in
south east Asia with purpose to invest the fund in Islamic foundation
in Asia before death took him.
The fund is still under safe keeping with the International Diplomatic
firm in south east Asia, hence am contacting you to help me to achieve
this project in your country.

Two years ago I fell sick and my doctor told me I had cancer, I had
tried all my best to treat myself with every medical expert but there
is no improvement. Currently my Doctor told me that I would not last
for the next six months due to my cancer problems.
Having known my condition, I decided to donate this fund to the mosque,
Islamic school authority or better Muslim individual that will utilize
this money the way I instructed.

I want this fund to be disburse to orphanages, widows promoting the
work of Almighty Allah, needies and to promote work of almighty Allah
in your country. The Koran made us to understand that blessed is the
hand that grivets. I took this decision because I don't have anybody
left except Almighty Allah and my Father's relatives are Christians
and unbelievers.
I don't want my Father hard earned money to be misused by unbelievers
because I know he will be rejoicing in the bosom of Allah if this fund
is used to promote the work of almighty Allah. I don't want a situation
where this money will be used in an ungodly manner. That's the reason
for taking this bold decision.

I am not afraid of death since I know where I am going. I know that I
am going to be in heaven. I don't need any telephone communication in
this regard because of my health. With Allah all things are possible.
As soon as I receive your reply I will instruct the DIPLOMATIC operation
manager and my Father's lawyer in London to furnish you with more details
on how to receive this fund.

I will also instruct him to issue you a letter of authority that will
empower you as the original-beneficiary of this fund. I want you and the
Muslem to always pray for me because in almighty Allah I put my hope. My
happiness is that I lived a life of a worthy Muslem. Whosoever that wants
to serve Allah must serve him in spirit and truth.
Please always be prayerful all through your life. And reply me through my
e-mail address as delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing for
another faith member for this same purpose.

Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated here. I am
disabled and can not be able to move around and do much due to my present
condition. I will really appreciate your urgent respond through my Email
address as the internet is my only means of communication or through the
help of a nurse here who is so kind to assist me in the hospital and taking
care of me.

You can read more about this crash by visiting this
website,
and

Remain blessed in the name of Allah.

Regards,


Hannah Hatleberg
Email: hannah-hatleberg@infohq.com