These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, January 08, 2007

my situation

From: lucy bombo - lucy_bombo2004@yahoo.fr

Dearest,

Greetings and how are you. You may be surprise of reading such message from me, I am contacting you today to explain myself and my present situation to you, if you can follow me share my problem today.

In brief, I am Miss Lucy Bombo, from Cote D'Ivoire, I am 24 years single but at the moment living alone in the economic capital of our country, due to the political war in my country which started on the 24th Dec 1999, the rebel soldiers put every where on panic, as a result of that on the 19th September 2002, on that very day I lost my mother and my father when they ran into the hands of the rebels in Bouake our home town, while I was in school at Abidjan the economic capital, I know you may be hearing this news from BBC, CNN or other news agency around the world.

In brief, to tell you about my present situation, after the untimely death of my parents among other prominent people in our country, I find things very difficult which warrant me to stay in one of the churches here in Abidjan because I lost all that my father had and there is no one to take care of me, now I am no more schooling. But recently I remembered about some documents given to me by my father to keep in 2001 concerning a deposit of some huge amount of money in a bank here, I remembered that he told me that the money was to be used in opening of fishing company outside Africa. So I brought the documents, and immediately went to the said bank to confirm this, on my arrival to the bank, I was lucky to meet with the director of the bank and I explained about the death of my parents and also showed him the documents so that I can withdraw some amount to take care of myself and continue my schooling, the director confirmed to me the existence of the money ($12musd)
and he told me that my father deposited the fund in a suspense account for onward transfer, again he told me that I cannot withdraw any amount now, that there are some legal documents to be presented to the bank before I can have access to the fund.

Now I am staying in the church because there is no one to care for me and I do not want to disclose this to any other person to save my life and the money, I do not have relative, then I decided to pray so that God will direct me to the right person who is going to help me out. Now I will like you to help in receiving the money in your bank account, then after that you will help me in coming over to your country to continue my education while you will invest the fund in a profitabe venture until the time I will complete my education.

Sir, please I will like you to contact the bank and discuss with them on the possible way of transferring the fund into your bank account in your country, now I will like to know if you can be able to come down here so that we can go to the bank together to discuss with the director for the transfer of the money, then you will help me in getting the legal documents that is needed as I was told by the director.

Sir, I would like like you to send to me your private telephone number for easy communication, I will be waiting to receive your suggested advise concerning this matter. Please consider my present situation and reply me urgently so that every arrangement will start immediately, for my situation now is very critical, as I am writing to you now, I cannot even take proper care of myself.

I pray for God Almighty to give you the best of knowledge and wisdom for us to achieve our goal, I really need to move out of this country soonest.

On receiving your reply, I will send to you my late parents photo including mine and other related documents.

May God bless you and your family.

Sincerely Yours,

Lucy Bombo.


__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
En finir avec le spam? Yahoo! Mail vous offre la meilleure protection possible contre les messages non sollicités
http://mail.yahoo.fr Yahoo! Mail