These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, January 03, 2007

OUR LORD IS GOOD

From: mar fatim - azfatiaki01@yahoo.de

Dear Sir,

I am sorry for bothering you, for a briefintroduction, My name is Miss Mariam Fatima Akitini the DAUGHTER of Dr Bob AKITINI from lome Togo, the man who loved justice. a Devoted Moslem, who fought to liberate Togo from the long lasting tyranny government controlled by the IYADEMA'S FAMILY, who's first son is now in power.

As you can see or hear in the VOA,BBC,CNN even in your local broadcast, how my Father was humiliated and the election was rigged by the Ecowas and African Union under president OBASANJO OF NIGERIA, THE PRESIDENT OF THE MOST CURRUPT COUNTRY IN THE WORLD.

My Father Died in the jail in March, 2006. with all fingers pointing at the Government of Togo, no questioning.{MAY HIS GENTLE SOUL REST IN PEACE}

Please sir, i need your kind assistance to help me become trustee to the fund that my Late Father deposited to develop our dear country TOGO, the money was deposited in one of the security company in Accra Ghana, the neighboring country.

I am welcoming you as my Father trustee and my representative. you must be in a hurry because the government of Togo has frozen all My father's bank Account in Europe and America, but they did not know about this consignment he deposited in the Security Company in Accra Ghana. please kindly be of help in this regards.

I will want you to quickly change the ownership of the said consignment deposited in Accra Ghana with your name as my Father's trustee and my representative to avoid trace or claim of the fund by the tyranny
government of Togo.

Note: The security company does not know that the consignment contains raw cash, it was deposited as family effect with affidavits of OATH from the Ghana authority. and my Father deposited some amount of money before his death as regards to the demurrages and charges for miscellaneous expenses.

All i need now is to make the change of ownership on your name as my Father's TRUSTEE and my REPRESENTATIVE and the consignment will be released and delivered to your designated address information.
Your urgent responds will be better to save situation at hand.
Regards and stay bless .

Your Faithfully,

Miss Mariam Fatima Akitini

Please reply back through my private email address azfatiaki01@yahoo.de
Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger! MSN Messenger Download today it's FREE