These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Sunday, January 07, 2007

philipine widow

From: Madam Nenita - nenita_info@ozu.es

Dear Respected one,

My name is Madam NENITA VILLARAN. A complete citizen of the
Philippines, widow to the late former minister of finance in Philippine
who died on 15th of May 2002.My husband fell sick and he was flown to
France for treatment but later died of ulcer and he has been buried.

I inherited a total sum of 12.3 million dollars from my late husband; this
money which is concealed in a metallic trunk box is deposited with a
security and finance company here in Philippine.

Due to the instruction I laid down before I deposited the box, that I
needed maximum security/safety of my consignment and no body nor overnment
organization can trace the where about of the box until I am ready and
prepare to claim it. for this reason the security company used their
diplomatic means to send the box out of Philippines to Abidjan- Cote
d'Ivoire where they have t heir underground secrete vault.

This deposit was coded under a secret arrangement as a family treasure.
This means that the security company does not know the content of this
trunk box that was sent from the Philippine to Abidjan-Cote d'Ivoire under
a diplomatic coverage for safe keeping.
My main purpose of sending you this mail is because of the way I found you
and perhaps trustworthy to give you this priority of shipping the box of
money to any address that you think is very secure and save in your
country with your percentage of which we shall chat on soon.

In fact, since the death of my husband, his brothers has been seriously
chasing me around ith onstant treats, trying to suppress me so that they
might have the documents of his landed properties and confiscate
them. They have successfully collected all his properties, yet they never
stopped there, they told me to surrender all bank account of my late
husband, which I did, but I never disclose to them this deposit with the
security company in abidjan-Cote d'Ivoire, because this is where my future
and destiny lies upon.

The family of my late husband never aware of the secret existence of this
deposit which I made with the security company and they can never be aware
of it.
Out of fear of my late husbands family, and when the situation becomes
uncontrollable because of pressure on me from the Government of the
Philippines, I decide to look for a trustworthy person who could assist me
retrieve this box of money from the security company for onward lodgement
into his account for the purpose of future investment.
consider my situation as a widow and come to my rescue.

There is need for urgent action because I'm paying $50 dollars per day as
a demurrage to the security company for safe keeping this consignment.

I give thanks immensely for your co-operation as I look forward to hear
from you soon private email addres (nenta_info@yahoo.com.ph).

All the best,
Madam NENITA VILLARAN