These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Reply

From: david family - littlejoy_1982@yahoo.fr

>From David Ouattara

This letter of assistance demand is coming to you from I, Mr David Ouattara
and my only sister, Ms Joy Ouattara.We want you to assist us invest our
fund ($ 8.000,000)in your country.We choosed to stay in your country for
the rest of our lifes. We lost motherly flavour after the birth of my only
sitser(Ms Joy Ouattara) because our mother died a day after the birth.Our
Dad took us as his only and must highly precious on earth.Our Dad been a
good big businessman extra ordinary,he provided all our needs.But death
suddanly took away all these happiness and parential flavour from us.

Recently,our father was killed over accidental discharged bullet by unknow
armed forces as the police was trying to stop the urgly demostration by the
citizens of this country due to the industral waste dumped in a village
called (AKOUEDO)which caused heavy sickness to the villagers.Though
government has taken control over the industrial waste,but our Daddy has
passed away.Our father was rushed to the hospital where he died few days
after.

The urgly incident caused me to quit my education in Oklahoma USA and my
only sister abandoned her's in Accra Ghana.I and my sister arrieved back
here in our country last month and our family doctor gave me the
informations which my father reviewed to him,and also handed over to me some
vital documents covering few of our properties and the sum of Eight Million
dollars(USD 8.000,000)my late father deposited here with my name as the
beneficiary.Our family doctor informed me that our father advised us never
to relate or have any business with anybody here.According to our family
doctor,our Daddy said we should search for any foriegn country of our
choice and settle there.

We have confirmed the deposit with the documents and now planning on how to
follow our late father's intruction.Please i contact you to know if you can
play us a parental role and if your country is good for investment,and if
you are capable to direct us on profitable things where we can invest.You
will also be helping us to control the investments because we are still
virgin in the area of business(I mean,i and my sister don't know much about
business).I will also like my sister to continue her education when we
relocated to your country .As soon as we move the fund into your country,you
will have 10% of the total fund as a reward to your assistance.And we will
also be sharing equal with you any profit that comes out from the
investments.

Please get me informed if you can be us a help on this issue.

Thanks and best regard
David and Joy Ouattara

_________________________________________________________________
Windows Live Messenger sur i-mode™ : dialoguez avec vos amis depuis votre
mobile comme sur PC ! http://mobile.live.fr/messenger/bouygues