These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Sunday, January 21, 2007

urgent

From: davidakamba1@terra.es - davidakamba1@terra.es

Hello Friend,
How you and your family are hope things are fine?Well I give God Almighty his adorations. I am David Akamba from Liberia my father is the ownerOf diamond mini co-operation in Liberia. As a result of this, He was murdered in a cool blood by the rebel in my countryBecause of the political unrest in my country. It was one afternoon my mother just return from theMarket, by then they just came like visitor who want to discuss business with my father, so me and my mother left the general parlor went up stare, unfortunate his gun shut we heard in our parlor, before me and my mother get there my father his died. Before that time my father dug 100kilo of gold dust with physical cash of $30million us dollar in a forest near our home, after sometime my mother showed me were my father dug the money and the gold. For some period of time me and my mother his suggesting what we are going to do with the money, so my mother decided to send me to American, my mother start to sick, so I decide
to go were my father dug the money, in the ground and take some from in side to take my mother to clinic, unfortunate, the money stain with dust base on long time in the ground, in that process my mother died. So I decided to leave Liberia to Ghana because I have know hope, except the fund my late father died left. Presently what I want from you now is for you to stand trustfully and God fear person to me and you not regret it, because the gold don’t have a document and the gold is with me as am talking to you, were I leave in Ghana, the problem the gold don’t have document and if you can help me I will give 15% to you and each kilo is $8,000 us dollar, as a quick respond that I need money to clean the dust from the money I can give the gold out for $7,000 us dollar. For more information you can reach me with my private number 00233242934081and I also need you full information too. Go bless you. Hope to hear from you soonest and keep on email me for corresponding, throu
gh this email davidakamba@yahoo.com?
Thanks&Regards
David Akamba

Ahora tambi n puedes acceder a tu correo Terra desde el m vil.

Inf rmate en www.terra.es/correo