These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Can you work it out with me

From: Bujuburam Refugee Camp,Accra-Ghana - angelo-sukeem@o2.pl

I know this is not the right place for me to contact you on business such
as this but due to the condition I found myself now.

I'm Angelo Sukeem son to late Dr. Arnoldoa Sukeem a former president
Zimbabwe Farmers Association in Zimbabwe, MeKUto Town Community Leader
(Traditional Chief)and also C.E.O Sukeem Group of Companies Harare before
he was killed by Government Soldiers after he was wrongfully accused of
financially supporting the Movement for Democratic Change (M.D.C) Party of
which the M.D.C party Chairman Morgan Tsvangirai happen to be a cousin to
my father.

However, before the death of my father, he deposited US$130.5m
with a Financial Institution. He actually made me his next of kin. Since
am yet to attain the 27 years age which is the age limit for me to take
full control and execute the Will, I deem it necessary to contact you if
you can be a BENEFICIARY nominated to help clear the cash from the
Financial Institution .

Presently, I'm Ghana seeking refugee status after the death of my father
all of his properties were seized and account frozen and also twice my
life was in danger. If you are willing to assist, kindly mail me back
immediately. Upon your response I will proceed forward.
Waiting for your response. You can reply me through this email
angelo-sukeem@o2.pl

Regards,
Angelo Sukeem
+233 24 3935003