These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, February 19, 2007

Dear Sincerely

From: Benjamin West Zuma - benjaminwest80@yahoo.com

Dear Sincerely,
(A Call For Business Partnership)

I am writing this letter as regards I am the only Son of Mr. David J.
Zuma (The most Richest Zimbabwean farmer who has lived almost all his
life in Zimbabwe and other African countries as an International
Businessman). My father is Believed to be the forth generation of the
settlers in Zimbabwe. We are infect the descendant of the colonial
masters who Rule and Govern Zimbabwe before their independent. My
late father is married to my mother who is a Sierra-Leonia as a
second wife after the dead of his first wife. But is unfortunate that
my mother, Mrs. Magritte Zuma died of cancer on 12th March 2001.

All my life, I Have known Zimbabwe to be my home and nationality and
my identification is as follows: COLOR: Chocolate Brown HEIGHT: 5-6
feet tall LANGUAGE: Fluent in English AGE: 27 It was on 14th December
2002 and at exactly 11:00 AM Zimbabwe time when two car known to all
Zimbabweans as Government Official helix truck drove in front of our
home situated in our 14,000,00 plot of wheat farm, the two men were
well dressed in suite and claim to have been sent by federal Council
of farm owners to come and fetch my dad for an important meeting. My
father dressed up and followed the two young men in their truck,
while we were waiting for the Arrival of my father from the meeting,
a director of Our Cocoa plantation came running down with the news
that my daddy's coupes was found shot and lying recklessly on the
ground with his head beheaded in the cocoa plantation.

Just after the death of my father, I received a threatening call from
an unknown telephone number telling me to flee our home or else we
will not have my head with us to flee the house. The matter was
reported to a local police but never taking seriously.

It later came to my notice that President Mugabe was solidly behind
the plot as he has vowed to eliminate all Rich Farmers in Zimbabwe
claiming that the land were occupied by them without proper
documentation.

While we were still mourning the death of my father some group of
black squatters invaded our home and set it on fire, but I was able
to lay my hands on my daddy' solid Briefcase where he keeps his
important document and I flee to Ghana with my younger sister. So we
are currently in Ghana as asylum seeker while we are planning to move
the money to abroad for investment.

While I was going through my daddy's documents, I discovered that he
had use the help of EZ Consultancy & Securities in movement of the
sum US$,11,000,000 and a foreign counterpart as the beneficiary. do
hope u understand, arrange and travel immediately to meet with the
security company for the clearing of the consignment.

Extend my regards to your family, and remain blessed. May peace
always be with you and your family.

Benjamin West Zuma