These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Sunday, February 04, 2007

Dear Wilhelmina

From: Lawrence Fubara - barr_lawchambersfubara@yahoo.com

Late Chief ( Mrs.) Stella Obasanjo















FROM THE DESK OF FUBARALAWCHAMBERS
NO 2 ALHAJI MUSA WAYS,
FEDERAL CAPITAL TERROTARY
ABUJA- NIGERIA . (F.C.T)

Dear Wilhelmina,

I am Barrister Lawrence Fubara, a private (SECRET) attorney to the late Mrs. Stella Obasanjo, wife of the Nigeria president Olusegun Obasanjo, Who died on Sunday 23 of October 2005 at a hospital in Spain.She had traveled to Spain to under go surgery and died from the complications resulting from that sugrey.


As the personal attorney to the deceased, I handle every of her affairs, mostly property and funds both domestic and in overseas. In this case my clients who left huge amount of millions of Dollars so many investments with my signature abroad. Very soon my client's family will call me to account for my client's properties and fund offshore. I therefore wish to appeal to you personally for an urgent assistance to secure the {sum of 45.5Million Dollars} deposited with a Security Company in Europe by my late client {Mrs. Stella Obasanjo}

At this juncture, I seek your consents to present you as the benefactor to my client's fund deposited in
Europe which I will disclose to you, since I have all the documents regarding the depositary of the funds. I will procure all necessary legal documentation that can be used to back up any claim we might make.

All I require is your honest co-operation to enable us seeing this Deal through. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.

View the website elow for more information about the deceased client.

http://www.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/africa/10/23/obasanjo.obituary/index.html


I believe my letter received a favorable consideration from you as I await your urgent respond, to Hasten these deal send the following information to me.

(1) Your full names and address.
(2) Your direct telephone/fax numbers.
(3) Your international passport
(4) Your age/ occupation.

we shall talk about the percentage as soon as I receive your reply.

I look forward to hear from you.
Thanks for your assistant,
Lawrence Fubara(SAN) Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger! MSN Messenger Download today it's FREE