These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, February 05, 2007

From J. Brown

From: Barr James Brown - jbwoffice@yahoo.co.uk

Good day,
I am Barrister. James Brown,lawyer to late Mr.Morris Thompson who lost his
life in a plane crash involving Alaska Airline's Flight 261,which crashed on
January 31st.2000,including his wife and only daughter.Mr. Morris Thompson
aged 61 hailed from Fairbanks,Alaska in United States of America. He was one
of the states's most prominent native and business leader. All these you are
very free to verify from the web link below for more information and
clarification about his socio-economic status until his death;

http://www.cnn.com/2000/US/02/01/alaska.airlines.list/

Before the demise of my client,he disclosed to me his account status,which
amounted to 3.5million Britsh Pounds(Three Million Five Hundred Thousand
British Pounds).He also handed over to me some vital copies of documents
regarding this fund already trapped at finance house in EUROPE.
I was at the last burial rights on February,5th,2000 to pay my final respect
to Late Mr.Morris Thompson.There I made thorough inquiries about his
relatives but,discovered no one really knows about this fund currently sited
at EUROPE.Since then, I have made successive attempts to get his next of kin
or relative to come forth and claim this fund but to no avail.As personal
lawyer to my late client,I cannot in any way claim it unless someone
overseas does so.Just two weeks ago,I received a routine notification from
the finance house concerning this fund,and the officials of this firm issued
a warning,stressing the urgency for late Mr. Morris Thompson's relative or
next of kin to come forward to claim this fund immediately or they will have
it confiscated and forwarded to the nation's treasury account as an
unclaimed fund.This is the agreement they have reached at the company and
they also reiterated that this is according to the company guidelines.

MY REQUEST;

Owing to the fact that his daughter whom should have stand a better chance
of claiming this fund, also perished in that fatal air crash,I want you to
stand in as the next of kin to late Mr. Morris Thompson.Like I earlier
asserted,I have in my possession the necessary documents that will enable me
to place you in,as the right beneficiary to my late client's fund in this
firm.Be informed that upon successful transfer of this money into your
account,you shall have 35% of it as your share. I must remind you that trust
and transparency must be our watchword in the course of this transaction.I
will discuss with you in details when I receive your response.
Please include the following in your reply.

(1.)Your Name in full.
(2.)A reliable phone and Fax number
(3.)Occupation
(4)contact address in full.
(5)Age

I look forward to receiving from you soon.

Yours sincerelly,

Barrister James Brown.
Legal Equity Law Firm (Attorneys and Solicitors)

_________________________________________________________________
Get Hotmail, News, Sport and Entertainment from MSN on your mobile.
http://www.msn.txt4content.com