These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, February 22, 2007

From Your Late Alumni Clleague's Daughter

From: Cicilia Antonio - cbleau_antonio15@hotmail.com

Dear Sir,


Compliments of the new year. How is your health and family member's? I hope
things are going on as God planned it. I am pleased to contact you for an
assistance towards my life situation. I am Cicilia Antonio, the only child
to late Dr. Fredrick Antonio ( A Cardiologist) the Medical Director of
Divine Hospital, #12 Newton Avenue Off Kelvin Moore Road,Abuja Nigeria who
died after a protracted illness on the early hours of Monday 8th
January,2007.

After his burial, there arose a family feud between his two brother's over
his estates and that escalated to a life threats over my dear life which led
to my flee from Nigeria to London, United Kingdom where I am presently
residing. Before my departure to London, I met with my late Father's Lawyer
Barrister Duke Ego during which he disclosed to me my late father's WILL and
I discovered that he WILLED his money deposited in a Financial Company (
Royal Finance Company London. ) in London to me and his brother's are not
quite aware of it. I was advised and assisted by Barrister Duke Ego to
immediately take a trip to London to file for the claim of this money.

I was able to be in London safely and right now I have recorded a huge
success over the claim of the money through the kind assistance of Barrister
Martins Blair Qc who I was directed to meet in London by Barrister Duke Ego
as his colleague during his school period. All necessary documents and
protocols has been observed, the payment and an immediate release order has
been given by the Executive Director of Operations of the Company. But I am
facing the problem of where and what next to do with the money since I can
not go back to Nigeria because of the current problem in my family.

Following the above scenario, I am contacting you to ascertain your interest
to please assist me receive this money in your custody as my trustee in your
country where there is no racial discriminatory character and also help me
relocate to your country for an investment purposes. I got your contact
from my late father's dairy as his Alumni colleague And I hope that you
will never allow his hard earn money waste in vain and his only child to
suffer out of fatherless situation.

I look forward to hearing from you soonest over this life saving appeal .

May the Almighty God Guide and Bless all you human endeavors.

Yours faithful,

Cicilia Antonio.

_________________________________________________________________
Find what you need at prices you'll love. Compare products and save at MSN®
Shopping.
http://shopping.msn.com/default/shp/?ptnrid=37,ptnrdata=24102&tcode=T001MSN20A0701