These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, February 24, 2007

HI

From: martinekieta01@terra.es - martinekieta01@terra.es

Dear,

I am Miss Martine Kieta , the legitimate daughter of
the Director salesman of cocoa in official list of
Ivory Coste( west AFRICA)Who murdered by the rebelles here.
During the exercise of his mandate, my father had
deposited a metal suitcase with a recognise security
company here containing the sum of 9,000.000m USD
(Nine million dollars USD) To allow him to conceive a
project of investment at the end of his mandate here.

Today my major concern is to transfer this sum
outside here. Given that I am the only child and I
have seriously suffered from the raggings and the
harassments on behalf of the political opponents of my
Father.It is in this prospect that I contact you for
you to help me sincerely to remove this legacy from
the security company.
I shall voluntarily agree on a good and appropriate
percentage of this money as your compensation for your
assistant as for what precedes.

I look forward to recive your responds.

Yours sincerely
Miss Martine Kieta


Ahora tambi n puedes acceder a tu correo Terra desde el m vil.

Inf rmate pinchando aqu