These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Reply me urgently

From: Mr David Wood - davidwoodprivate4file@yahoo.com.hk

Dear Partner,

In Confidence, after reading about you, I found it
interesting and I decided to contact you for a business transaction.
Kindly reply me at your earliest convenient time, as I need your
assistance to act as the next of kin and receive the funds in the
dormant account involving Twenty Million British Pounds sterling Only.

I am presently the Chief Executive of Citi Bank Plc,located in London
thus determined to work this deal out if the both of us can do
business. At this moment, I am constrained to issue more details about
this business until your response is received. If you are not familiar
with the above information.

Please take a moment of your very busy
schedules to read about it and send your response to this email address:
davidwoodprivate4file@yahoo.com.hk

You can also reach me online with
this mobile +44-703-1860439
Warmest regards,
Mr.David Wood