These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, March 29, 2007

A CRY OF A WIDOW

From: MRS BRENDA FAISER - mrsbrendafaiser61@yahoo.ca

Calvary greetings,
I am Mrs Brenda Seiler-Faiser, a widow to Late Sir, Donnie Faiser. I am 66 years old, I am suffering from a long time cancer of the breast and my condition is really getting worst on daily basis and the cancer stage has gotten to a very severe stage that has affected my hearing and my legs.

My late husband was killed during the Gulf war, and during the period of our marriage we had no son, My late husband was very wealthy and after his death, I inherited all his wealth. My doctor told me that I may not live much more longer and I am so scared about this. So, I now decided to use my wealth in contributing to the development of charity anywhere in the world.

I selected you after my fervent prayers for this purpose, I have a total sum of $12.000,000.00 Million US Dollars Deposited in the security bank and that is all i have and wish to give it to you as i can no longer walk or hear well so that you can assist me in using it for the motherless babies and charity homes of your choice and i will like you to take %25 from the fund for your family,

Lastly, I want you to be praying for me as regards to my entire life and my health because I have come to find out since my spiritual birth lately that wealth acquisition without Christ in one's life is vanity upon vanity.
I will forward to you my picture in the hospital and my DEPOSIT CERTIFICATE which you will pesent including your name and address, your occupation, your age/sex and your marital status to the lawyer for identification and application for release to the bank as the true beneficiary of my fund and order him to change the ownership certificate in your name.

I await your most urgent response to assist me in using this fund for Charity, through my private Email address ; mrsbrendafaiser61@yahoo.ca

Yours in Christ

Mrs. Brenda Seiler-Faiser