These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, March 31, 2007

FROM MISS. SUSAN AJANA

From: PRINCESS SUSAN AJANA - psusanajana@myway.com

Dear Sir,

How are you doing today and your family. I hope everything is moving
on well including your business. I am writing this letter in
confidence believing that if it is the wish of God for you to help me
and my family, God Almighty will bless and reward you abundantly. My
family and I are true Christians and worship's God truthfully.

I understand that through Internet it is not the best way to link up
with you because of the confidentiality which the transaction demands.
However, I have already sent you this same letter by post a month ago,
but I am not sure if it did get to you since I have not heard anthing
from you, hence I am resending it again through email.

Permit me to inform you of my desire of going into a business
relationship with you. I am Princess Susan Ajana, the daughter of late
Chief Michael Ajana, a traditional Ruling King before he died in a
fatal accident in the year 2003 on the 21st of April. I live here in
Nigeria with my younger brother, Prince Akpos Ajana and my aged mother.

Before the death of my father, he confide to me on his bedside and
told me that he has a sum of 15 million united states dollars which he
deposited with a bank here in Nigeria. Due to the political situation
here which is so hot that most businessmen/traditional rulers were
afraid to deposited their funds in their name hence would use the name
of their foreign business partners to safe guard their funds in order
for the government not to question them on how they got that kind of
huge sum of funds and my father was one of such. He knew what my
uncle?s could turn into when he dies so he kept this money secretly
for us in case of death, known to only me, my aged mother and my
brother.

After his death, my uncle took over other properties known to him
except these 15 Million US Dollars. He challenged my father's will in
court on the ground that I and my bother were too young, that he will
only hand over my father's house and business to me when I attain
30yrs, contrary to the will my father wrote before he died which says
25yrs (I will be 25 in two years time). I have chosen to leave him to
God for judgments as these 15 million dollars is enough for me and my
brother to invest and continue our education in your country. I and my
brother have left the house for now leaving our aged mother who cannot
do anything since she is just a woman according to our culture and we
are staying with an old widowed maternal aunty. As I am the only
daughter of my late father, I am honorably seeking your assistance in
the following areas:

1) To serve as one of our late father business partner to this fund
and help to have the fund claimed from the bank where it is presently
deposited.

2) To make arrangement for I and my brother to come over to your
country, immediately after the fund has been release to your care, you
will help us invest some of the money there while we use the remaining
part to continue our studies there as well and also send for our
mother to come over. God bless you

If you can handle this project sincerely and also willing to assist me
in lifting this fund, kindly reach me via this E-mail contact:
psusanajana@myway.com and I will let you know on we can go about it.

Yours sincerely,

Princess Susan Ajana