These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Sunday, March 04, 2007

Greetings to you

From: Rold Williams - rold1950@myway.com

>From Rold Williams,
Address: 8 Mitchley Road Tottenham London N17
9HG

Occupations: Banker

Hello,


Greetings to you,With warm heart I offer my friendship,and I hope this mail
meets you in good time.I feel quite safe dealing with you in this important
business.Though,this medium (Internet) has been greatly abused, I choose
to reach you through it because it still remains the fastest medium of communication.
However, this correspondence is private,and it should be treated in strict
confidence.However, strange or surprising this contact might seem to
you as we have not met personally or had any dealings in the past, I humbly
ask that you take due consideration of it's importance and the mmense benefit
it will be to both parties involve.

I discovered a dormant account in my office owned by a deceased who died
in a plane crash,as Chief Executive,Strategy and International Operations
with Bank of Scotland London.It will be in my interest to transfer this fund
worth £46, 000, 000 million Pounds sterlings in an account offshore.If you
can be a collaborator to this please indicate interest immediately for us
to proceed.Remember this is absolutely confidential.

My family will be in shambles if it burst out and I will also be in trouble
aswell as loose my precious job.Your contact phone numbers and name will
be necessary for this effect.This transaction is totally free from risk and
troubles as the fund is legitimate and does not
originated from any illegal act.I will funish you with the details as soon
as I receive any response from you.

Regards and respect,

Yours,
Rold Williams

______________________________________
Superrychlý internet ADSL 512 od TISCALI ji¾ od 295 Kè mìsíènì !

http://sluzby.tiscali.cz/domacnosti/adsl/adsl-512-promo.php?r=pb