These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Sunday, April 29, 2007

Can I trust You

From: Mr Zweli - kuti1@voila.fr

Dear Sir/Madam, I apologize if the contents hereunder are contrary to your moral ethics. But please treat with absolute secrecy and personal My name is Zweli Manyathi , I am the Eastern region branch Manager of the FTB Bank SA . I do not want problems but I just hope you can assist me. I write you this letter in good faith. I am in control of the sum of $28,000,000 Million Dollars .I discovered that the account holder has long since passed away (dead) leaving no beneficiary to the account. The bank will approve this money to any foreigner because the former operator of the a/c is a foreigner and from Iraq in particular and I am certainly sure that he is dead, and nobody will come again for the claim of this money A foreigner can only claim this money with legal claims to the account Holder; therefore I need your cooperation in this transaction.

Can I really trust you to hold this money for me until I get your country and pick it up myself and I will compensate you with deduct 35% of the total money as your commission?

All I need is for you to get me your full information to secure approval documentations in your name as the full next of kin/beneficiary to the deceased customer. I will need the following information to effect on the transfer of the fund to your destination account.

Your Full Name:-------------------------------- Your Address:-----------------------------------Your Telephone Number:-----------------------Your Fax Number:-------------------------------Your Mobile Number:---------------------------- City of Residence:---------------------------Upon the receipt of your reply, We will proceed with the transfer of this fund to the account which you will provide. I will not fail to bring to your notice that this business is 100% risk and trouble free and that you should not entertain any fear as all modalities for fund transfer can be finalized within 7 to 9 banking days. Regards and respect,

Director Affairs Corporate Governance Committee. Regard,Zweli Manyathi

_______________________________________________
Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com
The most personalized portal on the Web