These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Kindly Acknowledge Receipt

From: Albert Mbeki - albert_mbeki@excite.com

From Mr. ALbert Mbeki
Email:albert_mbeki@yahoo.dk

Dear Friend,

I hope you will receive this mail in good spirit and respond quickly with
utmost secrecy and confidentiality,I am persuaded to reach you by faith
believing

that you will accept this offer in good faith.I am ALbert Mbeki the son of
Mr Anthony Mbeki,presently,i am in the position of US$12 Million, which I
want to

invest in a lucrative business venture in your country. This money is of no
criminal origin as it was generated from the Alluvial Gold Dust sold during
the

war in Sierra- Leone when my late father was the governor of Konor
Providence.

I want to put this money in your care and invest it in profitable ventures,
before the death of my father, he deposited this said amount in a security

company in Holland,as family valuable and all the relavant documents was
given to me as the only son. Presently i am in Holland and will need your

assistance to secure this money.

What I ask of you is:

1.To assist me transfer this fund to any stable country abroad.
2.To assist me invest this money in a profitable business venture in your
country or any other suitable country where you have good connections.
3.To manage this funds in a profitable manner preferable a joint venture.
4.To help me relocate after the successful transfer of this fund to your
account.
I will give you 20% for your kind assistance, while I take 70% and 10% for
any expenses that might incur on the process of transferring the fund to
your

account..

I will give you further details as soon as I hear from you.

Please,if you are willing to assist me,kindly forward to me your responds
to my private email address with the following details about you:

1. Your full names
2. Preamble about yourself (marital status, occupation)
3. Telephone and Fax numbers

I urgently await your reply

Yours Sincerely,
Albert Mbeki.
Pls Respond to my Private Email:albert_mbeki@yahoo.dk