These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, April 23, 2007

LET US EXECUTE THIS PROJECT

From: michael zumara - zumara_michael01@yahoo.fr

Dear ONE

Permit me to inform you my heart desire for a business relationship with you.

I am Mr.michael zumara,(25 years old), the only son of late Mr and Mrs. zumara COULIBALY. My father was a very wealthy Gold/Diamond dealer in Freetown, the economic capital of Sierra Leone. My father was poisoned to death by his close business associates on one of their outings on a business trip. My mother died when I was 15 years old and since then my father took me so special.

Before the death of my father on octomber 21th 2005, in a private hospital in Freetown, he secretly called me by his bed side and told me that he has the sum of twenty Million Five Hundred EURO €20.500.000)in one of the Security Company in Europe, that he used my name been the son as the next of kin when he deposited the money.

He warned me that because of envy that he was poisoned by his close associates. He also advised me to seek for an honest foreigner in a country of my choice those associates will not hurt me as they have
succeeded in poisoning him. For your information, it has been difficult to know who is an honest person to assist me in this transaction , and for me to continue silent over looking for assistance, I decided to make a try from you, Presently, I am in ABIDJAN, COTE d'Ivoire and I don't want to stay long here since I know nobody or much money to pay for hotel bill.

Dear, I honourably seek your assistance in the following ways: 1-To provide an account where we can transfer this money. 2-To help me arrange for better establishment. 3-To help me come over to your country to further my education.

Among all, the most important thing is for you to be aiding me as parent who will directing all my affair es and doings in your country.
Lastly ,you will promise me that you will not betray or deny me if this my money gets into your hands, bank and country.

Dear, I am ready to offer you 25% of the total money for your help. But if may be you are not in better position to help. Please let me know. So that I can look for another helper. I am with the certificate of deposit upon demand. I will show you. Looking forward to your kind reply soonest and may God bless you.

Sincerely Yours,

michael zumara.

---------------------------------
Découvrez le blog Yahoo! Mail : dernières nouveautés, astuces, conseils.. et vos réactions