These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Sunday, April 15, 2007

REPLY NEEDED URGENTLY

From: Mark Leonard - mar_leonard09@yahoo.co.uk

MR. MARK LEONARDLONDON, ENGLANDUNITED KINGDOM.Hello,Before I proceed, I must first apologize for this unsolicited mail to you. I am aware that this is certainly not a conventional way of approach to establish a relationship of trust, but you will realize the need for my action. Please let me introduce my self to you as Mr. Mark Leonard, a British born Jamaican, I work with DBS Bank London, where I manage private clients accounts, as a matter of fact, I have been in charge of this duty for 12 years now. My motive for writing this mail to you is to inform you of an account belonging to Mr. Alexander Schmitz. Who has been my client for as long as I have been with DBS.His account holds the sum of 8.3 million pounds the truth now is that Mr. Alexander Schmitz. Is late, and I have monitored his account with us for 4 years now, and to my greatest surprise, no one has come up fora claim till date. From my investigations and confirmation, my clientleft his next of kin column blank,
and had a single on entry visa intothe UK , which is why no one has knowledge of the deposit except us a DBS.Hence the need to get in touch with you as one who I can present as a next of kin to assist in repatriating the money left behind by my late client before they get confiscated or declared unpayable, as I have been unsuccessful in locating a relative for over 3 years now.Please be informed that the proceeds of this Deposit valued at 8.3 million pounds. Will be shared as follows: 80% for my colleagues and me,20% to you. I have all necessary legal documents that can be used to backup any claim we may make. All I require is your Honest cooperation to enable this deal go through. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate Arrangementthat will protect you from any breach of the Law, as the funds did not originate from drug money or terrorism, but through inheritance.I have discussed this matter with some of the banks official and we have all agreed to find a
reliable partner to have this deal with, so that the funds can be released to you in your nominated account for shearing after due processes have been followed.Please let me have your telephone and fax numbers to enable us discuss further about this transactionBest Regards.Mark Leonard

_______________________________________________
Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com
The most personalized portal on the Web