These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Good Day

From: Barrister Williams Douglas williamsdouglas@inMail24.com - williamsdouglas@inmail24.com

WILLIAMS DOUGLAS CHAMBERS
TELE: 2348056032068

GOOD DAY.


I am sorry for contacting you through this medium without a Previous
notice,I had to use E-mail because it is an easier and more
confidential way of making contact with people around the world.

My name is Mr WILLIAMS DOUGLAS,a sixty FOUR (64)yearS old Attorney in
practice here in NIGERIA.I had a client by name Mr.JOHN SMITH who is a
national of your country and contractor based here in NIGERIA now
deceased.

My client lost his life alongside his wife and only child on the 27th
of January 2002 during lagos ikeja bomb blast,Details of this incidence
can be checked on the following website;

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/2718295.stm
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/2698081.stm

Prior to the Death of my Late Client,He secured a contract of
$12,500,000.00 million from the Federal Government of Nigeria,following
which he received a 30% mobilization fee of US$3,750,000.00 Million and
successfully executed the contract, but the balance of US$8,750,000.00
Million contract payment was in the Process of being transferred into
My Late Client's ccount with UNION BANK OF NIGERIA PLC which he
submitted to the Federal Government OF NIGERIA before he lost his life
in the incidence.Three Months after his sudden Death,The Federal
Government of Nigeria effected the transfer of the balance of his
Contract Funds into the Account that My Late Client has on his file
with the Government.

As his personal Attorney before his death,I have been officially
notified and instructed by the bank UNION BANK OF NIGERIA PLC where the
money is currently deposited that I should provide and forward the
particulars of Mr.JOHNS next of kin so that the Funds in his Account
can be remitted into his Next of Kin's Account in accordance with
British Laws.However, as the personal Attorney and close confidant of
late Mr.JOHN,I want you to know that My late Client died
interstate,i.e,He died without leaving a Will.Hence,all my efforts to
locate any of his relative whom I can present to the Bank as his next
of kin has proved abortive.

Therefore I am seeking for your consent to present you as the deceased
relative/next of kin and subsequently the beneficiary of the fund so
that the proceed of this account valued at $8,750,000.00 Million can be
paid to you for subsequent disbursement between you and I. If you can
cooperate with me and receive this funds as next of kin to late
Mr.JOHN,confirm your interest by contacting me through my confidential
email above: williamsdouglas@inmail24.com

I can assure you that the deal is 100% risk free because i am in
possesion of the deceased personal file which contains all information
which I shall use to prove your relationship with the deceased
therefore the money will be paid into the account of whomever I present
as LATE Mr.JOHN Next of kin with proofs that I will present to the bank
when needed.

When I receive a positive response and after proper discussion with
you,I will furnish you all relevant information that will facilitate
the release of the Funds to you An Application will have to be filed to
the Bank for processing of the release of the Funds into your nominated
Bank account any where in the world.

send to me your private phone and fax numbers for easy communication,or
you can feel free and call me through my direct cell phone number
2348056032068

I wait to hear from you.

BARR WILLIAMS DOUGLAS
FOR WILLIAMS DOUGLAS CHAMBERS & ADVOCATES

----------------------------------------------------------------
This message was sent using IMP, the Internet Messaging Program