These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Friday, May 11, 2007

Greetings, From Barr. James

From: james kofi - jameskofi0002@hotmail.com

Dear Friend,Please forgive me for contacting you through this medium without previous notice. I had to use email because it is an easier and more confidential way of making contact for security reasons.Briefly, I am Barrister JAMES KOFI, personal attorney to late Eng. David Weatherspoon a national of your country, He is the chief director of Port of Tema oil refinery. On the 25th of March 2005 by 1:30 pm, there was heavy fire accident at Port of Tema oil refinery all occupants at Tema oil refinery that was at the duty as of that time lost their life's.Before the firemen works came with other security agencies to bring the raging fire under control the body of the entire works got burnt.Since then I have made several enquiries to locate any of my clients extended relatives, this has proved unsuccessful. I decided to contact you to assist in repatriating the fund valued at $14million dollars deposited with TRUST SECURITY & FINANCE COMPANY since the company has contacted me to present someone to stand and release this fund.I can assure you that this transaction is 100% risk free as long as I am concerned as his Lawyer because I am in possession of the deceased personal file regarding his financial matters which contains vital information we will use to prove your relationship with the deceased to enable the fund release to you as his Next of kin.I guarantee that this will be executed under legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law. You can easily contact me through this email address (barristerjames0001@yahoo.co.uk ) for more details. Remain blessed.I look forward in hearing from you as soon as possible.Best regardsBarr James Kofi Esq.
_________________________________________________________________
Explore the seven wonders of the world
http://search.msn.com/results.aspx?q=7+wonders+world&mkt=en-US&form=QBRE