These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, June 30, 2007

Hello

From: Ali - alitunka@aim.com

Urgent Assistance

Please reply to my personal email is(alitunka@aim.com)
My name is Ali Tunkara from Gambia,i am contacting you in regards to my step mother wish, she has been diagnosed for cancer for about 3 years ago,she wrote to donated our funds to charities organization.

She stated that she was touched to donate from what we have inherited from my Father to the Charities and deposit part in my name to further my Education rather than allow my relatives to use the hard earned funds for pleasure.

Because of my age and experiences i cannot handle this funds, so my step mother decided to seek for assistance from foreign country were i can further my education and ask me to contact you for assistance, I am 22 years old and i need your responses urgently so that i can explain and send you the documentations covering the funds.

The amount is $9,500,000.00 (Nine million five hundred thousand dollars)and we will offer you 15% for your assistance, understand and effort to RECEIVE the funds from the firm in Europe.

I will appreciate your utmost confidentiality in this matter until the task is accomplished, as I don't want anything that will jeopardize this transaction.

IF YOU CAN BE OF ASSISTANCE PLEASE CONTACT ME WITH THE EMAIL ADDRESS BELOW ONLY BECAUSE I DON'T MY RELATIVES TO KNOW ABOUT THIS FUNDS.

Personal email address is alitunka@aim.com
THANKS AND REGARDS
Ali Tunkara