These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Important Assistance Required

From: Mrs Luisa P E Estrada - mrsliocestrada@aol.com

Dear Friend,
I am Mrs. Luisa Joseph Estrada, wife of the ex President of the Philippines located in South East Asia. My husband was impeached from office by a backed uprising of mass demonstrators and the Senate. He is presently in jail and facing trial on charges of corruption, embezzlement, and the mysterious charge of plunder which might lead to a death sentence.
The present government is forcing my husband out of Manila to avoid demonstration by his supporter. During my husband's regime as president of Philippines, I realized some reasonable amount of money from various deals that I successfully executed. I have plans to invest this money for my children's future on real estate and industrial production. My husband is not aware of this because I did it secretly before he was impeached; I secretly siphoned the sum of (Thirty million United states dollars) out of Philippines and deposited the funds with a Security firm that transports valuable goods and such deposits (consignment) through diplomatic means.
I am contacting you to assist me claim these funds on my behalf from the security company since I have declared that the consignment belongs to my foreign business partner. You shall also be required to assist me in investment in your country. I sincerely hope that you are a trustworthy person who will not sit on these funds after claim, rather than assist me properly.
I expect you to declare what percentage of the total fund you will take for your assistance.
When I receive your positive response; you will receive the contact details of my representative designate who will guide you and furnish you with details of how this transaction will be commenced and brought to fruition with details of the security company, all necessary documents that will be obtained and the release pin code which is imperative to claim of the funds.
For now, let all our communication be via e-mail because my phone lines are all under taps as connected to the Philippines Telecommunication Network services which the government is monitoring closely.
Please, furnish me with your telephone and fax numbers, to enable my representative designate contact you with more details as soon as I receive your much anticipated response with the email address as thus:
( mrsjliocestrada@aol.com ) or FAX +852-301-43428
Yours sincerely,
Mrs. Luisa Estrada