These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Friday, June 22, 2007

Stay in touch

From: Nedal - neda6004@aim.com

Peace be with you,

Sorry for contacting you in this manner.I am presently hospitalised in Bahrain for Squamous cell
Carcinoma(Cancer of the throat).I discovered your contact information by accident through a search
engine while trying to locate a long lost friend.I felt you might be interested in assisting me in completing a
task that is of utmost importance.Due to the terminal state of my illness i have a short time to live and i
have a cash deposit of twenty million U.S dollars in a deposit company in Europe whose maturation date
will soon expire and has to be urgently retrieved.

I have no legal heir and the behaviour of my extended family members in recent times made me loose my
trust in them.With my state of health and no legal heir the authorities have taken control of my belongings
according to the laws of my coountry and on my death they will dispose of it as they so wish and i know
that if they know about this particular deposit it will be retrieved and disposed of in a wasteful and
careless manner.What the situation requires is that i nominate a claimant who will act as my trustee to this
deposit which nobody else knows about for now.i have a contact in the deposit company who will
faciltate the process of retrieving the deposit and transfer of the funds.I have no use for money for myself
anymore as my needs are being taken care of by the government,so i would like you to disburse 75% of
the fund to charity organisations and 25% for your efforts after completing the process with the assistance
of my contact in the deposit company who will faciltate the hitch-free completion of the process.

This is totally legal and safe as you will see, it only requires absolute trust,transparency and also
confidentiality due to the large amount involved.I am sure you can understand that the need for absolute
confidentiality cannot be overstressed.All i require from you is sincerity and dedication.

If you can do this just send a reply through this email address for further details.


Yours Sincerely,
Nedal