These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Attention Needed very Urgent

From: abdmmod - abddmod3@rediffmail.com

SALAMALEKUM,
Greetings in the name of Allah, the most beneficent, the most merciful.My name is Mr. Abdullah Mohammed, a widower to Late Mrs. Aishat MohammedI am 65years old, presently I am suffering from long time cancer of the lunges, from allIndications, my condition is really deteriorating and i am very much afraid of my doctor's report, infact my condition is very bad now,
My late wife was killed during the Gulf war, and during the period of our marriage we couldn\'t produce any child. The doctor has told me that I may not live beyond this year. Every new day is like a bonus to me.
So now i have decided to divide part of this wealth, to contribute to the propagation of Islam and in assisting the less-privileged Muslim faithful and all humanity in Africa and throughout the Muslim world, I choused you after visiting the website and I prayed over it, I discussed this with my Attorney, Barrister Tares Amin.I am willing to donate part of the sum of US$18,000,000.00(Eighteen Million US Dollars) for the development ofThe holy work as well as a distribution to aid Muslim faithfuls and also for the less privileged, including orphans who lost their mothers through this deadly illness [ cancer]no matter their faith.
Please I want you to note that, this fund is deposited in a SecurityCompany. For that, my lawyer Barrister Tares Amin will file in application for the transfer of the money in your name as you wish provided you are ready to use part of this money for this purpose. You will therefore have to travel to Dubai, to sign for the officialRelease of this money as well as advice on how you want the money remitted to you own account. My Attorney will accompany you on this trip.
Lastly I honestly pray that this money when transferred will be used for the said purpose because I have come to find out that wealth acquisition without Allah is vanity upon vanity. For this reason I have decided to set-aside 40%of this money for the service of humanity and the work of Allah.
May the Grace of Allah be our guide and be my refuge when i leave thisWorld. More so, I decided to offer you 30% While 20% will be transferred to the account of my Lawyer, Barrister Tareq Amin as compensation after Successful Conclusion. The remaining 10% is to cover the expenses both from your side and the side of my Lawyer who will assist you until every thing is over.A Swift acknowledgement of the receipt of this email would be appreciated.
All further response to this proposal should be communicated to this private
Email: abdmmod2@yahoo.co.uk
Yours in Allah,Mr Abdullah Mohammed