These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Dear Beloved One

From: ritaalane - rita_alane1@hotmail.com

Dear Beloved One,

I am Mrs Rita Alane from LOME-TOGO, I am 58 years old, i am a deaf and
suffering from a long time cancer of the breast which also affected my brain.
By all indication my condition is really deteriorating, and my doctors have
courageously advised me that i may not live beyond the next two months, this
is because the cancer stage has reached a critical stage. I was brought up in
a motherless babies home, and was married to my late husband for twenty years
without a child. My husband and i are true Christians, but quite
unfortunately, he was among the people that lost their lives in that
crash.For more on the plane crash log on to http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/
3348109.stm (http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/africa/12/26/benin.crash/
index.html) Since his death I decided not to re-marry,I sold all my inherited
belongings and deposited all the sum of $31.5million dollars with a Bank.
Presently, this money is still in their custody, and the management just
wrote me as the true owner to come forward to receive the money after keeping
it for so long or rather issue a letter of authorization to somebody to
receive it on my behalf since I can not come over as a result of my illness,
or they get it confiscated. Presently, I'm with my laptop in a hospital where
I have been undergoingtreatment. I have since lost my ability to talk and my
doctors have told me that I have only a few months to live. It is my last
wish to see that this money is invested in any organization of your choice
and distributed each year among the charity organization,the poor and the
motherless babies home where i come from. I want you good humanitarian, to
also use this money to fund churches, orphanages and widows around .I must
let you know that this was a very hard decision, but i had to take a bold
step towards this issue,and i hope you will help see my last wishes come
true. As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the
Bank. I will also issue you a letter of authority which will prove that you
are the new beneficiary of my funds. Please assure me that you will act
accordingly as I stated herein. Hope to hear from you soon.

Awaiting your reply

Yours in Christ,
Mrs. Rita Alane