These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, July 28, 2007

FromStella Kabila

From: stella kabila - skabila12000@yahoo.co.jp

From:Stella Kabila
Congo R.D.C
West Africa

I would like to introduce my self to you I am Stella Kabila the only daugther of Late President Laurent Kabila. My father was a very wealthy government ruler of the economic capital of R.D.C my father was assacinated to death by his oposition cabinet in the house of represantative on one of
their meeting gathering. but before the death of my late father he told someday that he deposited a sum of $6.5 million dollars in a international Bank in Abibjan Capitla ,but i have no investiment knowldge.I would like you to be my partner and help me invest this money in any business of your
choice and any profit realized will be share 50% each of the part. so I now want a forign partner who will assisting me to transfing this Money to your Dollars Bank in your conutry

Dear, I am honourably seeking your assistance in the following ways:

1) To help me claim out the fund in Bank as my leta father forign business partner and you is the beneficiary.
2) To provide your dollaers Bank account which this money would be transferred to.
3) To Protect the fund ask your onwer compny money
4) To make arrangement for me to come over to your country to further my education and to secure a resident permit in your country. I wait to hear from you so that I will details you more about my family

Thank hoping to hear from you..

Sincerely Regards
Stella Kabila

---------------------------------
Easy + Joy + Powerful = Yahoo! Bookmarks x Toolbar